“WARS
– where
violence is the only verdict”
War – “an intense armed conflict between states,
governments, societies, or paramilitary groups such as mercenaries, and
insurgents; is generally characterized by extreme violence, aggression,
destruction, and mortality, using regular or irregular military forces.” –
that’s what you’ll perceive from the internet when you will pursuit around
Wars. Unfortunately, you’ll never hear the agony of those people who have
suffered it.
There is a common saying that war is never
good, peace is never bad. War is the enemy of all humanity and human
civilization. Nothing good can be achieved out of it. It not only hampers the
development of the nation but also uproots social cohesiveness. It shows down
the pace of progress of mankind. They are necessary evils and their horrors are
so many that they cannot be described in words. We must not forget the horrors
of the two world wars. Mass-killing, destruction of property, thousands were
made widows and orphans, war only brings hatred and spreads falsehood. People
become selfish and brutal. As a result, humanity and morality suffers.
In my upcoming 4 blogs I will be covering up
the 4 most significant, critical and hazardous appearances of the word “WARS”.
In my 1st blog I will be talking on
“INTRODUCTION TO WARS”
In this blog I will try to shelter-
·
Why
humans always tend to go for violence instead of peace?
·
What
are the major potential threats of war and how the communities are affected by
it?
·
What
are some of the most dangerous forms of a war?
· And, finally I will try to give a Literature Overview on everything we will discuss in the upcoming blog.
In my 2nd blog I will be talking on “BIOLOGICAL
WARS”
In this blog I will try to unravel-
·
Why
biological war is one of the future versions of new-century wars?
·
What
are its potential threats and how human lives can get affected by it?
·
What
can we do to avoid being affected by it?
·
And,
finally I will try to give a Literature Overview on everything we will discuss
in the upcoming blog.
In my 3rd blog I will be talking on
“COLD WARS”
In this blog I will try to uncover-
·
What
is cold war?
·
What
are its potential threats and how human lives can get affected by it?
·
Can
we do anything to avoid being affected by it?
· And, finally I will try to give a Literature Overview on everything we will discuss in the upcoming blog.
Lastly -
I, in my 4th blog will be talking on “CYBER WARS” –
the war that can finish everything humans ever had, or will ever have.
“CYBER WARS”
In my last blog I will try to express-
·
What
is cyber war?
·
What
are its potential threats and how human lives can get affected by it?
·
Is
there anything know as privacy?
·
And,
finally I will try to give a Literature Overview on everything we had discussed
so far.
My aim is
to make people aware about some of the most highly anticipated threats that
they live with, pretend to know everything but didn’t actually know the real
heat of the situation and problem. By reading my blogs people will get to know
about some of the most incredible facts and information about the
above-mentioned topics and how to handle them if they encounter anyone of them
in their life.
To be continued…




